Best Buy Black Friday 2019 Ad Scans
Best Buy finally released their 2019 Black Friday ads tonight. The ad has huge savings on some of the year’s hottest tech items. Best Buy will be open on Thanksgiving Day at 5:00 PM, but will be handing out tickets to customers one hour before they open. Best Buy will reopen their doors at 8:00 AM on Friday with some huge doorbuster deals.
Some of the biggest discounts this year are on cellphones with new line activation at Sprint, Verizion, and AT&T. With discounts of over $500 on Samsung Galaxy S10, the Note10, and iPhone 11, it is definitely going to be a hot Black Friday stop.
Also of note is huge discounts on Nintendo Switch bundles and Mario Odyssey, Mario Aces, Mario Kart 8, and Zelda: Breath of the Wild for only $40.
Black Friday price now:
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7 i3 with 4GB memory and 128GB SSD – $599 ($350 off)
- Beats By Dr. Dre – Pro Totally Wireless Eearphones (Refurbished) – $150 ($100 off)
- Canon T7i Kit with 18-55mm and 55-250mm lens – $700 ($500 off)
- Nintendo Switch with Mario Kart 8 and Free Screen Protector – $299
- Xbox One X with Star Wars: Fallen Order and Three Months of Xbox Live ($24 value) – $350 ($150 off) – Available 11/15
- Borderlands 3, Madden 20, Ghost Recon Breakout – $27.99
- Pokeball Plus – $20 ($30 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+, Note10, Note10+, and Note105G – $400-500 off
- Free Amazon Echo Dot with Insignia and Toshiba models TVs